Hi Hi, been a while. was so busy with work the past few days that I slept the entire weekend away! Sigh, if only we all didn't have to work, you know, go back to the days of subsistance living, bater trade...blah blah.
hmm, I believe you can already detact the good ol' Monday blues! Double sigh.
Am looking at my Maldives photos... need to go diving.... need holiday.....argh!!!
oh, since I talking crap here... I just bought a new phone yesterday. Okay, so I defected to the dark side. yes, I got me a sony erikson T630 in black. will post photo later. Still trying to figure out the workings and stuff, it'll take a while lah. In the mean time, hang on and you might see some pic taken from my new friend! :oP
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.