Hi Hi, yes, I went MIA again. Sorry guys, been busy doin' the family thang *a little ghetto accent*. Thought I'd spend some time with my side of the family. Have been living with the in-laws for 2 years and not seeing much of my own people. So, it's pay back time! :o)
Spent the last weekend in Malacca. Had to go back to my gastronomical roots. Hee hee, any excuse to pig out lah! It was crazy trying to cramp 5 million things to eat in a 2 days 1 night escapade. Sigh, note to self...need a 3 days 2 nights thingy next time!
And today... Aiyoh! I'm already tired just writting about it! Yes, where was I? Oh, Today... we (ie. the Gs,Sis's family & bro's son) went to the new water theme park at Pasir Ris, Wet Wet Wild. Ok, nevermind the cheesey, gramatically incorrect name...it was mad!!!! I've never seen so many people in one enclosed area!!! I men it everyone in this blooming country was there. From the auntie auntie-Mak ciks to the screaming toddler. EVERYONE WAS THERE! Note to self.. kill self before setting foot there again.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.