Ahh, nothing like a little shower time karaoke to wash the day's fatigue away! Hmm, can't say the same for the neighbours though. Anyway, there I was shampooing and doing my best Suede imitation when I realised to my horror... I forgot Tin Tin's birthday!!!! No, not the blond Swiss boy with weird hair, but Tin, the god sister one! Argh!!!!
We now pause for a commercial break:
Alright, to prevent future forgettings of birthdays, I've decided to include a list of birthdays on my blog, in honour of Tin. Do leave a shout in my shout box and I'll include you name in the list...only if I know you lah! :o)
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.