Found this on another blog called 'Da Xiang'. It's one of my favourite place to visit online, very creative with loads of great pics! :oP.
Okay, here's the little questionnaire, I'd love to hear from you! Oh, please bear with the signing up before you can make any comments. I'm still trying to figure out how to bypass that! Apologies for the trouble!
Okay, here we go!
1. Who are you?
2. Have we ever met?
3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4. Describe me in one word.
5. What reminds you of me?
6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
7. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
8. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
9. What do you love, like a fat kid loves cake?
10. What makes you come back here?
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.