It's been a while since I got the ol' digicam out and tooks some funny doggie photos. So, I thought I'd do some shooting today since it's Friday and all. here's one of Mille staring hard at the door. I think she really believes that if she stares hard enough, it will open for her!
THEN, I thought I'd get a nice potrait shot since she just got back from the groomers yesterday... as you can probably guess, it did not happen! Here's a little montage of the whole incident!
Sigh! that's Millie for you!
I digress
Hey! We found this really nice English fish & chips shop in siglap. pretty authentic, has mushy peas, gerkins pickled onions...the works! Great for when-you-feel-homesck-days. But I still prefer my Sainsburry Gerkins...nice & crunchy. Am planning to head there later for dinner. Yes, it's fish on Friday for me today!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.