Well Toto, I guess we're not gonna be in Kansas long...
So, some of you may have heard that the Geralds are finally getting off their butts and movin' out of the homestead. Yup, date has been finalised...27 Oct 2004!!!! Yay!! *round of applause pls* We're so excited we can't help talking about it everyday. Okay, lots of work to do still, arrange for movers, clean up the rosewood furniture (it gets really funky in storage!), clean up the house, move mum's stuff, blah blah blah..
okay, but 1st thing's first, need to find a landscaping person to green up the garden! Sigh, I didn't know how expensive grass and trees can be. So my frangipani tree is gonna cost me a pretty penny or two. :o(
EEk! I have to go back to work next Wednesday!!!! Bleah, what a bummer. BUT, I'm still excited about moving!! Yay yay yay!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.