Well folks, I know I have been lost in space for a while. We have moved. We are official home owners. We are still not fully unpacked. We still have crap at the old place. Rats!
Hey, moving house is a real tiring experience. It doesn't help that I'm still nauseated and easily tired. Bleah. But, with every trying experience there's bound to be wonderful learning points.
I have learnt that:
- you can't do everything by yourself
- twitching your nose to get things done ala 'Bewitched' style
is not a solution.
- dust takes forever to be cleaned out
- neighbours+football+common fence+newly manicured garden=BAD
- dogs will always pick the nicest spot in the house to poop
- my dog is the reincarnation of Harry Houdinni
- your pond will always be murky
- your fishes will prefer the filtration tank to your pond
- it always rain when you forget to bring in the laundry
- there will never be enough cupboard space!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.