excuse the extra long entry today. Just felt that I've left too many thing unsaid for too long. Yes, MIA-ed again! So here goes:
Ms Snuffle-ufagas(God! Is that how you spell it???)
So, it's been a while. Well, looks like our very long lost friend has found her voice in the wonderful world of online ranting! Welcome aboard Chooey! Don't you just love blogs? Okay, u will get the usual vokda...but hello, it was smirnoff the last time. (hey, my spelling's getting dodgey!) Maybe we should torture you with fruits!!!! Muahahahah!
I give up
Okay, I loose. I give up, we're getting domestic help for the house!!! Another incurred expenditure to my already dwindling bank account. Boo hoo. I will be joining the growing mass of needy Sg-ians who have to depend on foreign intervention for my home hygene needs. Sigh.
On the bright side, My New Osim iEcologi machine will no longer be a white elephant! Yay!
Sleepless in Sg
I can't find a bloody baby's cot in white!!!!!!! The only one that looks decent enough to be placed in the house cost $600!!! Okay, so I'm not willing to spend that much on a little device that will be used for a year max. But really, is it too much to ask for a baby's cot in white???? Hello suppliers, if you are reading this... BRING IN THE COTS IN WHITE!!!!!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.