Well, it's the big 30. I have to start ticking in another age bracket altogether. sigh. Let's see, what was on my to-do-before-I-turn-30 list...
1. Learn to cycle - Okay, you don't really expect a preggie to ride a bike rite?
2. Start exercising - Did that, but had to stop because of pregnancy, lame excuse I know...but who cares?
3. Be an expert at throwing pottery - aiyoh, throwing party more like!
4. Have a fuinctioning blog - Check!
5. live to see the completion of my home reno. -Ditto! and I never thought I'd see the day!
2 and the half out of 5...not bad i just made it!
So, enough of stock taking. I had a really nice *read: over-eating* dinner with a few close friends and a whole bunch of strangers...about a hundred over! hahaha! Was at a wedding dinner!!! As usual we ate till we dropped, laughed till we cried...what better way to turn 30?
Thanks guys, you're the best bunch of friends a gal could ever ask for!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.