Well, we had a ball of a time in Gold Coast. It was really sunny there, I think I managed to get a tan while shopping!!! We had so much fun... The market at Eumandi has grown to be a real huge event and there was so much to see, taste and buy!!! Fortunately we had to go to the Australia Zoo immediately after that so had to stop myself! Horrors!!!
Okay, I must admit that the highlight of my trip was shopping at Kmart for Bonds baby wear!!! IT'S SO DAMN CUTE!!!!! I'm a Bonds underwear fan so I could be biased... but really, stripy babysuits with matching socks???? can die!!! We really had to exert some major self control there.
Oh yes, baby update. I can feel the little feller move about inside. was just telling cherry today that I feel like Zouk. There's some major partying going on inside my tums, the little bub is a regular John Travolta!
Okay, really got to hit the showers now. Time to relax and chill...and watch on as the party continues inside me tummy. Poor gerald's at reservist, yes, protecting our little island and doing his bit for his country. *salute*
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.