Ok, the year has been pretty kind to me so far. I found out that I have a lighter workload than the previous year, found a suitable maid, saw my baby's face for the 1st time...no don't start panicking yet, I went for a 4D scan 2 days ago. Will scan photo if I have the time. Wonderful how technology keeps improving and improving, no more blurry black n white x-ray type scans! So life's been alright. Just not used to waking at 6am!!! Will anyone be?
A friend died yesterday.
She was a really sweet lady, kind, generous and a very strong person. Although we did not know each other for very long, I'll miss her.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.