I'm tired. Is there no end to the screaming in school?
It's getting worse as I get bigger and clumsier. Help! I think I'm starting to waddle. I'm also beginning to get the elephat leg...you know, water retention? Hmm, don't feel so pretty anymore.
Okay, enough moping about self-image. I'm just tired and cranky. my feet's killing me, my throat is all sore and tired. And to top it all off, I still have 3 straight periods to go. Boo Hoo. Thank God it's a long weekend for us here!!! I don't have to wake up at 6am tomorrow!!! Yipee!
Aah, sometimes it takes the simple pleasures in life to brighten your day.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.