Celebrations this year was muted by the recent Tsunami issue. No fire works, no live broadcast of the New Year's Countdown...which I am really thankful for! I really don't know why mediacorp still insist that:
1. All actors can sing
2. All singers can act
3. DJs should appear on screen
4. and attempt to sing too!
5. Everyone wants to see the above mentioned.
I don't get it. But then again, do I really care? My new year was ushered in with family, durians and pepper crabs. It was a good celebration! :o)
2004 has been a very evenful year for me. I survived a whole school year, something which I never really thought I could do. We moved into our very own place, expecting a baby and now trying to deal with grown up issues like loans and finances. Sigh, wish I could remain a Toys R us kid forever.
Here's to all my friends reading this...Happy blessed and safe 2005!!!! *clinks glass with non-alcoholic grape juice*
(PS: Found another FDW, hope this time it works out!)
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.