No, no, not of the acne kind but the school's out kind!!! Woohoo! Yes, finally 1 week of not having to teach, scold, yell yourself silly and all that crap!!! *dance of joy*
Must really try to finish sewing all my bedsheets and stuff, I don't think I'll have the chance to when school starts and I'll probably be too damn lazy to get anything done once my maternity leave starts! *rolls eyeballs*
So, how's the new blogskin so far? I hope no one gets too confused with the numerous boxes. I kind of like the idea that each box contains a different bunch of stuff, Much easier than scrolling all the way down just to see some items.
K, should really be getting some marking done... am back at school and refuse to go back again!!! Boo Hoo!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.