New kid on the blog Welcome to the wonderful voyeuristic world of blogging Nat! *applause* Hee, nice to see that my list of bloggers have gone up by one. Yes, it's a strange addictive world out here...can't quite figure why. Maybe it's the comfort of ranting and raving from the privacy of your own home. :oP
So it's day 3 of the week and I already having problems waking in the morning. Did you manage to see the storm last night? The lightning was awesome...yes, now I think I can recall why I couldn't wake up this morning...it all happened at 4am! Hmm, must be one of those pregnacy things where you have to go to the loo every 2 hours!
OKay, got class, gotta go, not that I want to go... but I have to go... loo break 1st then... okay, so you see I'm stalling. Awwww... do I realy have to go to class??? Okay okay, I know I'm the teacher.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.