See, I always said that fish was bad for your health! What's all this hogwash about white meat being good for you. I'll say, give me the good old reds, they're way safer!
Okay, for the poor bewildered individuals out there who are trying desperately to comprehend the above intro...I had some really bad fish at Fish & Co. last Wednesday. It was the butter fish special. No, no, it was very yummy indeed, meaty, non-fishy in taste and very well done I must say. BUT, all 3 of us who ate that blasted fish suffered from really bad stomach problems. I think I can still feel some left over effects of that Diarrhea thingy. Bleah!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.