Is it me or is the weather here scorching? Just when you though it was safe to step out of your home and into the open! OKay, what's it with all the humidity too? I don't think I've ever felt this hot and bother in a long time. Hmm, doesn't help that I'm feeling really very pregnant...body temperature's a little higher than noramal I hear.
Sigh. To make matters worse, I haven't been sleeping well for a looooong time, my little bub has started head butting me again and this time she's 3.2KG!!! Help! My Gyne says I'll just have to wait...he's giving me up to 1 week after due date before he induces birth. Honestly, at this point in time, I want to deliver NOW! Yes, yes, many people have told me that I really should enjoy whatever time I have left for myself because when baby comes...my life goes. But this head butting is driving me nuts!
The heat really doesn't help.
Hmm, I said that already huh?
See, this is what I mean when I say I'm going nuts!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.