Okay,I can almost hear you singing that Donna Summer number! Please stop! :oP
Yep, been busy with work...some drama competition thingy. Just when you think you got it pretty much settled, something else crops up. So now I'm at my poor husband'soffice waiting for their diagnosis of my fused and most likely spoilt flood light and dimmer. Thank goodness the husband's in the business or I'll be at some shop in balestier rd sweating away in the heat. Sigh, let's hope there's hope for the poor lamp!
okay, blog somemore later... husband managed to save the lamp!!! Huray!
----------------
I'm back.
Just got news that the "senior management" has once again proven to be a bunch of unintelligent, uncultured living things. Much as I grumble about the drama competition and all that crap, I still believe that Nat has the raw-est deal - Speech day. OKay what's with this contrived "founder's day" wannabe anyway? They spend year after year thinking up very boring and ridged themes, give prizes to the same few achieving student (trust me, from my work place...it's really FEW), forcing poor teachers to act as stage experts, make us work so bloody hard then tell us that they don't get it. When will they ever realise that nobody really gives a damn? Someone should show then the great big outdoors, they've been cooped up for too long!
So Nat, fret not. They will never get it...actually come to think of it, do you really want them to get it? Yulch!
K, enough of renting. it's Friday and I just had some really yummy bird nest soup. Yum! Time to go roll all the way back to my room!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.