I was out with my mother today, doing a little mother-daughter bonding. Guess what we discovered is the universal woe for all married women? Yep, you guessed it, it's Shopping.
How many of you out there have attempted to keep their shopping loot in the store room, closet or hidden them somewhere your husband will not look? Ok, hands down all 1 million of you. My question: Why is it always an issue with men that we go out and buy things for ourselves? I'm paying for it myself, I'm billing you. So why must they always make it feel like we did something very wrong. Much as I rent about the whole thing, I still find myself guilty of dumping my stuff in my mother's room or making up some lame excuse that there was a 50% sale or something. Sigh, one day...one day I'll stand my ground and tell him, look, I work hard, I deserve it and I don't give a damn what you think.
Untill then, Nora, I think we need to start a support group!!!!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.