It's 12.20am, my throat is sore, there's this one irritating mozzie in my room, my neighbour's stupid dog is barking non-stop at nothing, my baby has taken to break dancing as her choice exercise, I'm all gassy and heart burned. So, how was you night?
Good grief! There must be a device to stop barking dogs! An on-off remote will be great. I love dogs but this crazy mutt has got to stop! He's constantly barking every night. Thank god I'm on maternity or I'll scream!
OKay, barking has stopped for the time being. Still gassy though. *burp*
Well, since I'm up I might as well give an update on my life so far. I'm still pregnant...very pregnant...begining to occupy way too much space. More people are begining to detour around me in public places. Haha, kind of enjoying that right now, finally get my personal space in crowded Sg!
still struggling to finish sewing all the baby cot stuff, I'm daringly trying to sew fitted sheets. Wish me luck, a domestic goddess I'm not!
Hmm, I think one of the neighbours has shot a tranquilizer dart at that dog, all's quiet. will try to get some sleep. Meeting an old old friend I haven't seen in yonks! Amazing lady, 3 kids and full-time mum... must get tips, must get inspired!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.