Okay, I went MIA for a little too long. been trying to cope with the demands of being a new mum and recovering from my wounds. Sigh, speaking of which, is taking way too long to recover. Am still experiencing pain. Doc suspects an infection of sorts, so I'm being a good girl and taking my medicine regularly.
So far, it has been one hell of a ride for us. Not enough sleep, breast feeding issues, pain, restricted diet...and the bloody weather's not helping! So for those of you who are seriously considering motherhood...don't! :o( It's way way way too much work. I can't wait to recover fully and for my little bub to actually sleep through the night. It'll be nice to just be able to get 6 hours of sleep again. I also smell of stale milk all the time, yulch! Can someone pls pass me the remote control so that I can fast forward to 6 months... and formular milk????? Sigh.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.