So, it's the morning after. As expected, little bub knew just when to start her screaming opera. Spent the whole night trying to pacify her. Our worst fears materialised!!! She refuses to stop. I think there were too many people in the house and it doesn't help that I feel stressed by that too. Bub was unsoothable and I think she could sense my stress too and prefered Daddy to hold her. It got so bad for me that I think I experienced my first full blown panic attack, hyper ventilation and all. It was very scary and I'm sure I frightened the poor Bub too. Thank God for G, he was quick to swoop in and take over while I tried to regain my breathing and sanity. I had started to think that I have finally gotten over my depression, but yesterday's episode only showed that I still have some way more to go. I pray that there will be no more of this shit, or else I'll go crazy for real.
See? We already knew this party thing was going to be a real bad idea. But did anybody care to listen to us? Nooooo. Somehow "face" was more important than the sanity of the poor parents and baby. So what's the outcome of the whole party-show? People came, ate, burped, crapped in our loo and the poor maids have to stay behind to clean up the mess left by everyone! Wow, that was a real fun party. I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.