Yes, I finally have a few rare moments to sneak off to my computer and blog. Wonderful to have good help I must say. Yes, we changed maid again. This time it looks more promissing, at least she can help look after Bub while I space out! Today is one such occasion and I just had to pounce on the keyboard and ride the cyber tide!
Out of habit, I decided to visit the Museum Studies Jobs desk today. Sigh, funny how I still harbour thoughts of returning to my Museum roots and pack for the UK. Maybe one day...one day... Or even one day... I'll have enought guts to take on a PHD (do I dare be so bold?)
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.