My Bub got baptised today! It was something G & I have been looking forward to. I've downlaoded the pictures but not edited them yet, so hang in there, I'll try to churn them out soon. Here's one to sustain for a while.
I was a real lovely day, except that certain individuals (ahem, no names mentioned...trying to act politically correct) took the liberty of inviting certain other individuals to our party.
Question:
- When will they ever learn that normal people do not give invitations to other people's party? - Will they please get their own life and throw their own parties? - Is it actually possible for them to get a life????
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.