It's been a long and tiring week! I'm really feeling like there are not enough hours in a day. Yes, I attempted to clear my markings but I'm still burried under it all. Just when you think its okay, a new pile of crap hit you and BAM! You're back to square one. I should seriously consider more group work for next year.
And yes, I'm starting to understand the lamentations of a working mother now. I spend almost 12 hours at work every day and that really cuts down family time. I spent most of the week leaving before Bub gets up, returning after she sleeps. Sigh. Oh well, we just have to do what we can.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.