Monday, September 05, 2005 @ 11:12 am
Growing Old Graciously?
Yes, I admit. I fear age.
Was just talking with old friends on Teachers' Day and I decided that, heck, I'm getting older and I hate it . I have 2 thoughts that scare me, first - When Bub starts wearing make-up and her skirts get shorter, Second - That I bump into 40 somethings who greet me with an enthusiastic "Hi Cher!" Okay, here's a BB gun. Now shoot me in the eye balls if you please.
Alright, it's a premature phobia developing here but just think about it. You just passed the 30 yr mark (okay, okay, 31!) and you just had a kid...who by the way is an excellent "oh, I can't believe she's going off to Uni" time marker... So how now brown cow? You tell me.
Hmm, there's something about alcohol + Nora + Liming that makes one profound about life.

Naaah......................
it's the 