So I had to rush to churn out my annal opps! annual work review. Loads of bullshit that no real worker ant would really give a damn about. I once again see the desperate euphemisms we are forced to fabricate all over my page...no, pages... no, bloody encyclopedia most like! A wise friend just told me :
[like if we can't think of anything to teach, and just get the kids to discuss some lame ass question, we write "conducted group work with sec 1s in order to develop their interpersonal skills and encourage higher order thinking through problem solving"]
See what I mean? Maybe it's because I really suck at boasting any tiny little achievement, maybe I'm just sour grapes that I lack the allegoric skills to embellish "accomplishments" like using PowerPoint to "innovate" lessons. Sorry people, to me that's just like using the damn the blackboard, only now it's with colours!
My conclusion? That's why the mostly incompetent gets promoted. Us poor worker ants are far too busy actually doing the work rather than writting them down!
By the way, have you ever noticed that senior management in the civil service tend to be of a certain "stock"?
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.