Found my old school year book recently. A 1988 edition, phew, sure as hell makes you feel old! Looking back it's been 15 years since I left secondary school and that's really a looooong time ago!
Then this thought struck me, What have you done with your life so far? Yikes, bad question. I'm 31 and still don't have a clue what I want to do with my life. My only goal so far, is to finish my bond. It ends next June...and I still don't have no bloody idea what I want to do. All I know is that I don't want to be teaching forever.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.