So, I was busy at the staff room sink, scrubbing away as much of the tea stain in my tea mug. I spent a good 10 minutes scrubbing and rinsing. Nothing feels quite as satisfying as watching the awful grime just disappear under the running water. Ahh, nothing like a good morning OCD session to start the day!
For the uninitiated, I definitely got this from my mummy dearest. In my family, when you see talcum powder on the bathroom floor, you know that it's not clean enough. We have this obsession to keep the whole damn house so clean, you can eat off the floor. Now this has become a little difficult to do now as I have 3 "free range" dogs and a furless "puppy" who like to leave a trail of drool wherever she goes. So mummy dearest and her OCD-ish daughter has to learn to let go for now.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.