So, you have seen the movies, read stories about the weepy weepy mother-child bonding blah blah. Alright, what's that all about? I'm beginning to suspect that it's all a ploy to get mothers across the globe all guilty about their own relationship with their child. I think I've about had it with that shit. Ok, so I'm not mother of the year but don't you think it's time the god damn media and hospital and what-have-you-nots stop playing up the warm fuzzy motherhood message?
Look,guilt comes automatically with the childbearing process. So we don't really need to be guilt tripped. I can already think of a few million things I feel guilty about without the added pressure.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.