Now why didn't I think of that? Small sampler portions of absolutely heavenly sweets in shot glasses. I like! But like everything good, the make a beeline straight to the tummy and hips area. Note to self, better bloody get some exercise!
Gone in 60 seconds
Ah, parting is such sweet sorrow. Ok, pardon that conny cliched crap, but do understand that I'm just plain greedy. There's something about deserts. You can be filled to the brim but always have room for the sweets. Agree? No? U got to be weird.
Strange that I should be update these pics on Ash Wednesday...the start of the 40 day Season of Lent. Oh well, I guess I'm a glut. *smirks*
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.