So, I've been a bad blogger yet again. Too much on my plate at the moment and at the same time, too much I want to blog about but have no time to!
Hmm, just re-read what I wrote and even my typed out sentences go on and on non-stop. See? too much to do, too little time! *rolls the eyeballs*
Bah!
I digress.
What I really want to blog about today is the amazing super-funny-fantastic-fun new words I picked up from other blogs.
1) Beautifulize - to eventually, hopefully become beautiful e.g. The reno leaves my room in a mess, but I'm sure it will beautifulize.
2) Uglylize - to eventually, hopefully become ugly e.g. She's such a pain, I'm sure she'll uglylize. (This one was from my dear Gertrude Goh)
3) Handosome - Do I even want to know? Ask fp. Go figure. Actually, it sounds like some name a Hong Konger might give himself. "Hi, I'm Handosome Lee." ??? Hey, I'm sure you agree too!
And 'They' say school's the best place to learn. Pooh! Shame on you, 'They'.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.