
She says: "The powers that be (me being PC and not mentioning names) wants to
know why you are taking child care leave"
- BTW, she's a really nice lady, so I'm not bitching about her.
Hello? Did our newly victorious government not mention that this child care leave (yes, all 2 days of it, whoopeedoo!) is non-questionable? Sorry? I must have been dreaming or something? Wah lau eh! What's the point of stating that it's non-conditional? Grrrr...
Right, back to our regular programme...
While you lucky ducks were enjoying polling day, me, the poor civil servant, spent all 14 hours at the polling station, directing human traffic and tending to your queries.
Ah, for the love of democracy!
Your humble servant has fullfilled her national duty, so be nice to me from now on ah! It was soooo tiring, I started my day at 6am!!! Hello, even school doesn't start so bloody early. So, after this exhausting experience I henceforth vow to be nicer to poor souls who have to handle the next GE. No, seriously, I will.
On a lighter note, Bub got new shoes! What's the big deal, some of you may think. Big deal, they cost more than mine! But really pretty ones lah, a white pair of sandals with white flowers and a pretty pink leather pair. Will post pics on Bub's blog later...when I feel up to it. :D


