I managed to dig up some pretty neat pics of my garden recently. it has come a long way from when we first got it planted. it's lusher (is this a proper word? I'm been creating all my own stuff so much that it's hard to keep track of what's proper and what's just Fizzy's!).
I just love how my camera picks up all the tiny details! yes, i am aware that I sound like a techno geek. Sigh, I think I'm morphing into one!
Here fishy fishy! My Mum's balcony has an ecosystem of it's own!
As you can see, i'm a sucker for the lotus bloom. It's just so pretty!
Okay, another close up...
I do have some pics that were not that great, so I decided to just throw everything into one picture...
There! An assortment of living things fron my garden.
So, how's that for my latest entry? Yes, I know. I getting Boring with a capital B!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.