In honour of our motherland on this her birthday month, I have decded to blog a little on some National Education observations of my beloved island state. Ah for the love of Racial Harmony..Yes, yes, for all u non-school based individuals, this day in the year probabily means nothing to you...okay, so maybe the more enlightened of you will pop by your friendly neighbourhood kopitiam and grab a thosai...BUT RH day is the day for all the kids (and some teachers) to get all dressy in traditional garb. Yours truly included. I think we should make this a nation wide thingy. I mean honestly, when would you actually have the chance to wear that shiny shiny sari and pretend that you are on the set of a big Bollywood movie? *swoons*
Hey, I'm a Chinese girl. Induldge me lah!
Hee, love this pic. Got all of the gang here.
One reason why you don't ask a Bio teacher to take photos...sorry bio-man, this just ain't your scene!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.