So you get this feeling that you're not as young as you are acting, Skin's getting a little dry, fine lines forming around the eyes... can't do the staying awake overnight thing, Can't hold as much alcohol in your system as you would like to. Most of the people around you have IC numbers that begins with an 8, You are actually married with a kid?
Sigh.
You know what the worst part is? I so at the pre stage that I don't have enough kerching to go out and buy me an uber cool roadster (I'm thinking Porche...isn't that the quintessencial mid life crisis car?), or zip off to London and blow up my credit card on a fabulous shopping spree, or just go museum hopping. Or head to the Maldives for a little diving adventure, spa resort spoiling.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.