Cool! Check out this "innovation" at Ikea Tampines. Oh by the way, in case some of you were wondering, it's pronunced as ee-kay-yah...not I-kay-yah. It used to bug me so much that I had to ask a Swedish schoolmate how the hell to pronunce it. Hehe!
Okay, I digress.
Right, Ikea tray. Great! Now you don't have to keep going back and forth collecting your trays of food at the restaurant in Ikea. You do realise that the trays there are very small and the plates big. God knows how much easier it is now to bring food to the table...literally! :oP It's basically a 3 tiered trolly that that holds 3 trays. Easy to push and you can even use it as a side table if your table is too small. BUT!!!! Please be socially responsible, if there are many people walking around looking for one than please give yours up. Don't be a bloody hog! It's annoying and selfish! Don't say I didn't warn you.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.