Oh yes, Merry Christmas! I had non-stop freeding frenzies (borrowed this phrase from Shell!) I think I've gone off roast meats for a while...burp!
Oh, thank you thank you for all the lovely pressies! Love them all!
Alright! Justin Timberlake sooooo cannot sing! I have MTV on now and he is always doing that annoying falsetto, not that its a good one in the first place and when he uses his chest tones its so ordinary. Thank goodness he's got some black guy to rap with him to save this bloody song!
Er, I digress again.
Right, back t the blogging...
So, speaking of pressies, my dear darling G has very kindly given me the most useful and practical of presents ever! LASIK. heehee. Now, to develop enough guts to follow through. Oh, made my screening appointment today. Yikes! One step closer to unaided vision! Whoo hoo!
can't wait to tick that off my new year's resolution list
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.