Ok, so I like the old school stuff. What's this about upgrading and switching to the Google platform? Sigh, was just forced to convert my old school blogger account to the new improved...yadayada...better, smoother, faster etc. SO WHAT? I like old stuff. Bah! The techno cavewoman in me speaks.
Anyway, I wanted to blog about something else, just had to let it all out first :o)
M&M's out
Okay, I sheepishly confess to watching reality TV. Yeah yeah, So you think you can dance, AI, bits and pieces of Project Runway, Amazing Race and now Amazing Race Asia. Aiyah, my favourite team the M&M from Indonesia's out. Bah!
Heheheh, I like their sense of humour...and how they are able to laugh at their flaws. Something very unusual for a reality TV contestant. I mean really, have you seen the latest audition rounds of AI season 5 million 231? What can I say? I love the underdogs! Eee, I can't really stand that Andrew and his watshernameGF, but I have a nagging suspicion they'll win. They are kaisu enough and lucky too.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.