Have you had this thankful feeling to be alive and in Sg? Okay, so this is a rather unusual break from my usual FOS (full-of-shit) blogging, but something I saw this morning got me feeling all warm and fuzzy...well, not exactly...more like in awe or something. Hmm, how should I start this post?
Okay. Some of you may already know that I have to travel halfway across the galaxy to work. Alright, maybe galaxy's a little "extreme", but hey it sound all nice and star war-ish, makes me feel like a strom trooper! Anyway, one of my favouritest part of my morning drive is the bit where I go on the Benjamin Sheares Bridge. Have you every seen the skyline from there? Gorgeous I tell you. I just love the juxtaposition of the old European town and the CBD. with the waterfornt as foreground. Hmm, waterfront, foreground same thing right? Oh well, let's just move on! So this morning was exceptionally beautiful, the whole skyline was veiled in golden sunlight making both the water and shiny glass windows of the buildings glisten like...well, gold! Turning to my left, I see the morning sun hanging rather low (oddly enough) in the sky and casting a nice golden shadow on the waters. For a split second I felt in awe. It like seeing something for the first time, like going on holiday and seeing this breath taking view of an environment foreign to you, like, like...okay, I think you get the idea!
somehow, you know that today's going to be a good day just by how it begain. Still feeling a little in awe, but mostly thankful.
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.