Okay, you know you're heading for trouble when your 21 month old kiddo gives you instructions for almost everything. So far I've been sitting when commanded to, at the specific spot she wants me to be in, giving hugs and kisses on demand, carrying her to where ever she wants, when she wants. HAHAHAHA! Just this morning I was greeted with a 'good morning' followed by an 'Ok, kiss' as I walked to the front door. Boy! I'm beginning to see the rest of my life now!
Oh, since I'm on the topic of mummyhood, I might as well continue.
Conversation one dinner time:
Bub: I want try Me: Ok, I give you some rice and fish okay? (Bub takes a mouthful and runs off) Bub: Mum Mum! (I give another mouthful) G: See lah, you've been feeding her off the table. Now its a habit!
Flashback to pre-Bub era dinner time:
Me: Millie! Stop it! You're not getting anything! (Brushing paws off my lap) G: Ya, can't feed them off the table or they'll keep begging at mealtimes!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.