I was driving back from work yesterday when I caught a faint whisper of a rainbow on the KJE. You know, rainbows are a pretty rare sight...pardon the bad pun... here in SG, and it usually appears very faint. Unlike in Australia where you see one almost every other day. I caught my first proper (i.e. complete) rainbow in Perth, must be something about the air there. *hehheh*
As I was saying, It was a long and busy day at work and I was relieved to be heading back. So I guess that's when my hyper active imagination kicked in. Why see a rainbow now? It's raining, sky's grey and gloomy and yet, there it is, very gently visible from the corner of my windscreen. Then I started getting all emo-nolstalgic, was it because I'll be meeting dear ol' Lenny boy later? Yes, the clown's back for his annual visit/rampage(?). It's been forever since I saw him. Then I thought to myself that this could be a sign for my other old and dear friend whose father passed away recently. Always a rainbow after the storm, K. Chin up girl! Then I thought about another old friend I went to Queensland with, maybe his wife finally gave birth? Or maybe the rainbow was really for me, a message to enjoy the small stuff and appreciate what I have.
Who knows?
Hmm, I think I read too much into things...blasted Lit lessons! LOL It was after all, my best subject in school!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.