So, I thought I'd get a good night's sleep. You know, don't hog the NintendoDS, no watching any horror/murder/suspense/action movie, not too much excitement before bedtime, just some nice quiet time to ease off into slumberland. So, you would think that I'd get quality dream-free sleep. Yeah, right. I had this really strange dream...
There I was, inviting a motley crew of friend, colleagues, etc. (It never really makes any sense does it?) to my place for drinks. First weird bit, it wasn't my current house but my old flat in the west. Then, my wine fridge's gone missing and all that's left are some bottles of opened cheap white wine (God forbid!!!) !!!
Travella Kennels - home of one of the best
Wires in the world...just like my Millie!
BTW, the top dog of 2004 is Millie's sister. Talk about blue blood!
Alaskan Klee Kai - Hailey's a Klee Kai,
find out more about this rare breed here.